In accordance with the Real Estate Agents Act 2008, Rutherford Real Estate Limited has an in-house complaints and dispute resolution procedure. You do not have to use our complaints and resolution procedure. You may make a complaint directly to the Real Estate Agents Authority at any time. You may choose to contact us directly and also make a complaint to the REAA.
Rutherford Real Estate Ltd In-house Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedures
Complaints should be directed to the Company Owners, Jon Simpson or Catherine Simpson. Contact: M. 92 Picton Street, Howick, Auckland 2014
E. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
P. 09 538 0105
- Please advise the basis for the complaint, staff member involved, and what action you seek to resolve the issue.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint immediately and then investigate. We may request a meeting to discuss the issues in person. We may ask for further information or clarification from you.
- Our goal would be to reach an agreement whereby all parties are satisfied. We will confirm in writing any actions that are agreed verbally and implement any agreed actions in a timely fashion.
- We commit to responding to any communication from you within 10 working days of receipt.
- If we are unable to reach a resolution we will provide you with a written statement of our position.
- We appreciate the opportunity to resolve differences at an early stage and can assure you of our personal and prompt attention to any issues.
First National Group NZ Limited In-house Complaints Process
Members of the First National Group of independently owned real estate offices have established an in-house complaints process in accordance with the requirements of the Real Estate Agents Act 2008 – Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules. First National Group NZ Limited complaints and disciplinary process is solely concerned with governing its members and its jurisdiction is limited only to any breach of the Group's Membership Polices and Rules.
Complaints relating to a Licensee should be directed, in the first instance to the relevant office of such Licensee and can be made either directly in person or in writing via e-mail or post.
Complaints relating to a Licensee can also be directed to the National Office of First National Group NZ Limited and must be made in writing to the General Manager
New Zealand Manager
c/- First National Group NZ Limited
PO Box 11575
Making a complaint through the Real Estate Agents Authority (“REAA”)
Please be aware that you may access the REAA’s complaints process without first using the in-house procedures, and that any use of the in-house procedures does not preclude you making a complaint to the REAA.
Complaints in respect of a License directed to the REAA can be made via the following:
The Real Estate Agents Authority
c/- PO Box 25-063